5 - 12 Years
Key skills for L1 LTE Developer:
LTE System Level Knowledge and ability to understand and appreciate
role and interaction of components in overall context of the system.
• Thorough understanding of and prior experience in architecting and
designing Multi realtime threaded systems.
• Knowledge of LTE MAC, RLC and PDCP Layers. Exposure to L1
interface and high level knowledge of L1 Procedures is important.
• Knowledge of RRC, S1AP and RRM would be beneficial.
• Good knowledge of UNIX and Clear case will be an advantage
• Good Knowledge of IP Networking.
• Good programming Skill.
• Knowledge of LTE Mac Scheduler
Key skills for L2 LTE Developer:
Contribute to sustenance of the software by means of handling
queries, RCA for field issues, defect analysis, debug & fix in areas related
to LTE L2 Layer
• Work with development engineering, test and support engineers to
develop the solutions for customer issues
• Support the manager/PLM/release lead with design estimates &
schedules for new enhancements
|Salary||5 Lac To 15 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Others|
|Work Experience||5 - 12 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|